The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Our New Abode!

Whew! Time flies when your having fun! (Or just going crazy..) Thanks to some angels in Virginia we finally managed to secure a house for us! I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled we are with our new home, landlord, and new neighbors. It feels as if Virginia has been welcoming us with open arms!  Our new home will be in a bit of a smaller town which I think will help the kids transition more easily.  Considering they are coming from end-of-the-earth-cedar-valley, Utah.  And of course with having an actual house to move to, we now have a moving date!  We pull out here on Oct 20 and our plan is...well....drive as far as the kids will let us that first day and see where we make it to!  Yes I know, very detailed planning here, but after figuring all the scenarios we decided just to see how good the kids will be then base the following days on that.  I'm hoping that with four audio books, DVD player, and a slew of activity books, we won't kill each other before reaching our destination!  Not to mention, I'm trilled to have Grandma P and Aunt T riding with us so we can take turns driving, and being in charge of  kid control. 

Now, as much as I would like to sit and ramble, I just don't have the time. :)  I have read some books late in the evenings, but they have only been slick and easy, mind numbing YA novels.  I haven't bothered with writing actual reviews for any of them, but I have given them star rating if you want to click on my goodreads shelf on the right.  I'm hoping to get back to writing, and reviewing in the next few weeks once settled.  For now, stay happy, and keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new home! So cute! Excited for you that you are finally getting on your way to VA, but we'll miss you! :o)

    ReplyDelete