The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Can I do it?

I know I gave myself the deadline of having my manuscript edited by this weekend.  Well, this weekend is knocking on the door and I still have 150 pgs to go.  So for now I'm just not answering the door.  I guess it is a good thing I left the option open by not specifying which day this weekend I would have to be done by.  At the rate I'm going, I might just declare Monday part of my weekend.  I can invent a three day weekend can't I?  *sigh*  I told myself I would at least let myself get a nice hot shower this morning before digging in.  Looks like I had better get started.  Where's my bologna?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should consider Monday a holiday. Apparently it is officially "Something on a Stick Day"...so celebrate it and count it as part of your weekend. Good luck with editing! I have confidence in you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Don't forget that Monday is minimum day, so you better work extra hard on Saturday. ;) Good luck.

    ReplyDelete