The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Heartbeat AwayA Heartbeat Away by Michael Palmer


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was lucky enough to receive this pre-released copy of the novel from the author. I have to say, if you are looking for a suspenseful, and gripping novel, this is it! President of the United States, Jim Allaire, is faced with the biggest terrorist threat since 9/11. Its biochemical warfare, its hit the capital, and he helped create it. He's forced to recruit the help of a virologist, Griff, whom he sent to prison for terrorism. As suspense, intrigue, espionage, political greed, and ambition take the reader on a literary rollercoaster, you'll be left wondering who can trust who?




Palmer is a fantastic storyteller, but reader beware, there is some language.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment