The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Incarceron (Incarceron, #1)Incarceron by Catherine Fisher


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Incarceron was another one of my dystopian splurges and I have to say I enjoyed this one as well as the others. Incarceron takes you into a futuristic world where it is believed that progression was a vice of the past and its leaders have chosen to live permanently fixed within the confined lifestyles of the 18th Century. However, there is also Incarceron, the prison created over a century before where criminals and other individuals were sent. The people living outside the prison believe the prison to be a form of paradise in a network of tunnels underground. But the prison is really a hell dictating the lives inside it. As Finn searches for the way out of the prison, Claudie on the outside is battling the stagnant society and seeking for the entrance to the prison.


I found this story well written and will grab the reader from the beginning and doesn’t slow down, even at the end. I am looking forward to the sequel this December!






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment