The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time is of the essence

Looking at my blog you'll see I've been on sort of a reading binge (one of my most favorite things in the world!)and I may just keep on binging. The only thing that could make a reading binge better is chocolate and a cold Pepsi. Anyway, I decided I had better take a crack at the keyboard and put in a post. I was just given a new calling at church. It's the kind of calling that tends to sideswipe you leaving you a bit dazed and confused. You know how everyone says, "Don't pray for patience!" because then God will make life really interesting and truly stretch you to the limit? Well, apparently the same goes for asking God to help you find balance and more time to do all those things you want to (like write a book) because then he'll put you in the Young Women's program as a Mia Maid advisor (Young Women's program is for the 12-18yr old girls for those of you who aren't familiar :0) Which requires about ten times more time than teaching the 7-8yr olds on Sunday. Don't get me wrong, I am thoroughly excited! Especially now, because I get to go to Girls Camp with all the girls next week. Talk about perfect timing right? Just another one of those twists and turns on the road called life! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up...never pray for balance either :o)....I'll remember that now! I'm excited that you get to go to Camp with us next week!

    ReplyDelete