The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Extras (Uglies, #4) Extras by Scott Westerfeld



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to admit, this book sat on my shelf for a long time before I could bring myself to pick it up and read it. Quite frankly, after marathon reading the first three books of the Uglies series I was a bit Uglied and Tally Youngblood'd out. So I wasn't all too anxious to start #4. However, when I did, I was pleasantly surprised to find a new Heroin and a completely new cast of characters located on the other side of the world. It was also an entertaining quick read(it only took a little over an afternoon to read it) Westerfield never ceases to amaze me with his ingenius creativity and imagination which keeps you guessing to the end. If you thoroughly enjoyed the first three, you won't be disapointed by the fourth.



View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment