The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Intuition


IntuitionIntuition by Allegra Goodman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Intuition is a human drama about the lives of a group of researchers in a lab.  Allegra masterfully places the reader into most of the character's head as she reveals their strengths, weakness, egos, and betrayals.  Working intimately for years, the characters begin to doubt each other as data is questioned, friendships are betrayed, and the public eye begins to chip at their research.

Allegra truly does an amazing job creating human nature, and writes beautiful descriptive narratives.  While I found Intuition enjoyable and interesting, it was certainly not a 'page-turner’, and I'm satisfied with reading it only once.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment