The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Endure, by Carrie Jones


Endure (Need, #4)Endure by Carrie Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit, I wasn't overly impressed with Endure.  In fact, I'm a bit disappointed. (I was having Mockingjay flashbacks)

 As Zara continues her quest to save the world from an apocalypse, I found myself rolling my eyes at parts which seemed too cliché, predictable, and a bit cheesy.

I'm glad I read it once to finish the series as I can't stand NOT to finish a series, but something was just missing in this book for me.

My suggestion is if you are into this series, read Endure, but don't have your expectations too high.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment