The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My New Adventure!

Well, obviously I've been busy...again.  Summer's are always crazy at our house.  We camp. A LOT! In fact, I've done three camp-outs in the last three weeks.  Yes, I'm exhausted (so is my washing machine), no I have not read or written a darn thing! 

However...I do have some fun news.  We are moving to Virginia! No, it's technically not the south, and no we won't get a southern drawl.  We'll be living in the northern tip of Virginia.  The hubby got a job in Ashburn, so we plan to live somewhere's around there.  Pretty exciting!  I'm a History junkie so you can bet I'll be touring everywhere every chance I get!  The kids are all excited about this new adventure as well, all though none of us are looking forward to the trek across the country.  (Operation: Keep kids occupied, is already underway) 

But of course this means I get to stay behind with the kiddo's while the before said hubby, moves there the beginning of August to start work and save to get the rest of us out there.  Hopefully, we'll all be settled out there by the end of September.  In the meantime I have to decide what gets to stay and be sold and what will make the moving trek with us.  But I'm sure I'll have time for that later, right now, I just want to read an actual book!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job! And good luck with the move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your family! Virginia is a FANTASTIC place to live! We'll miss you though, but we're excited for your new adventure! Good luck deciding what stays, gets sold and goes---I have a hard time with that part (I'd have an even harder time if we were to move now, since it's been so many years since our last move!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you and you better blog more when you get to Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is superb blog site and each post of this blog is mind blowing, I truly inspired from this write up..Register a Domain

    ReplyDelete