The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sapphique (Incarceron, #2)Sapphique by Catherine Fisher


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I have to admit. Sapphique disappointed me. After being thoroughly drawn into the world of Incarceron (the first book) I greatly anticipated the release of the sequel. While there was action, and suspense, I couldn't fall in love with the characters. It felt as if Fisher had spent all of her focus on plot and left her characters to remain stagnant. (Other than Finn's discovery of his true identity) That being said, I read it, I fairly enjoyed it, but at the end I was left wondering, "Is that all?"




View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I just recently found your blog.
    And I just finished Saphique. I thought it was just OK. I'm not a big romance reader but couldnt she stick SOMEthing in there. I think it would have livened the characters up a bit.

    Great review. Thanks

    ReplyDelete