The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)The Scorch Trials by James Dashner


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'm a huge fan of the Mazerunner and have waited a year to read this second installment in the series. I wasn't disappointed! Dashner does an amazing job drawing the reader into the story by starting off exactly where he left the first one. I don't want to say too much and spoil the first book for those who haven't read it, but the Scorch Trials is just as mind-puzzling as the Mazerunner. You can never guess what Dashner will throw at Thomas and the other Gladers next. With some new character developments and a devilish plot, this one is hard to put down.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment