The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1)Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception by Maggie Stiefvater


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Lament is the story of Deidre, who suddenly discovers her ability of telekinesis. Once discovering her power, her eyes are opened to the magical world of faeries. And they all want her dead, except one. I found this book was fairly entertaining, but I wouldn't say I absolutely loved it, nor do I feel any strong desire to continue the series. I felt it was a bit predictable, without very many surprises, and of course there was foul language which was completely unnecessary.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment