The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Liberals: America's Termites (It's A Shame That Liberals, Unlike Hamsters, Don't Eat Their Young)Liberals: America's Termites by Burt Prelutsky


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I'll admit, the title of this book made me a little leery of reading it But then again, you know what your getting into when you pick it up. Not only is Prelutsky's work very well written, but his candid and witty approach was refreshing. Covering a myriad of topics such as education, Islam, illegal aliens, gays, and more; you don't have to guess where he stands on any topic. While I might not agree with every point in his book, (but really, I'd like to meet anyone who ever fully agrees with someone else) I found myself mostly alternating between wanting to stand and applaud or laughing out right. I definitely recommend this to my fellow conservatives or any liberals willing to see the light.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment