The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

G.W. Frog and the Circus LionG.W. Frog and the Circus Lion by George W. Everett


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


When I first got this book, I wondered if it might be too long to hold my childrens interest, or if there was too much text for each page. Apparently I was wrong. My 3 and 4yr old loved it. The pictures are very bright and colorful, while the story continually moves holding their interest. My 4 yr old told me his favorite part of the story is the wooden teeth, he thought they were "awesome!" They have also, repeatedly, looked through the book because they enjoy the pictures so much. It was well done with only one typo throughout it. Your kids are sure to enjoy it. Mind did!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment