The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I enjoyed this book more than I expected. I think I was instantly drawn in by the fact that it was based during the Victorian Era, and I've always loved reading stories of that time period. Granted, this was also a fantasy novel including nephilim, warlocks, and vampires. But I enjoy reading all sorts of genres. I will admit, I enjoyed this Prequel to the Mortal Instruments Series more than the original series itself. I'll definitely be reading the second book, I have to know what happens.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment