The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Keys to the Demon Prison (Fablehaven, #5)Keys to the Demon Prison by Brandon Mull


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


As Seth and Kendra begin their final battle against the Sphinx and the Demons, new friendships are formed, but also new betrayals are committed. I started reading this series to 'pre-approve' it for my daughter to read (she's currently on book #2), but now I must admit that even as an adult I enjoyed it as well. Mull is a fantastic writer constantly leaving the reader on edge, but also allows plenty of room for humor. I frequently caught myself laughing outloud wondering if I should be embarrassed being an adult, yet thoroughly enjoying this story. I was sad to see this series end, but I'm sure I'll be 'pre-approving' his next series. Great, entertaining, and easy read.



View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment