The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Enna Burning (The Books of Bayern, #2)Enna Burning by Shannon Hale

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


As her country , Bayern, is torn by war, Enna learns to speak with fire and control its elements, but can she help her country without becoming consumed by fire and its desire to burn? I've became a great fan of Shannon Hale and the tales she weaves. There is a great dose of both suspense and romance, but most of all, it's a book I could easily allow my daughter to read when she grows a bit older. There is a great message of doing what is right, as she goes on this journey to discover herself.

View all my reviews >>

2 comments:

  1. The cover picture on my copy is a little less young adult looking. I like her writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine isn't this cover either, and I must say, I prefer the old one to this one. I agree, a little less YA looking.

    ReplyDelete