The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Linger by Maggie Stiefvater


My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have to admit, I was a bit leery of reading Linger. I hadn't been too impressed by Shiver, as it didn't feel very original nor seemed to have depth. Linger was thankfully better, and I feel the improvement was in part to the multiple points of view throught different characters,as well as introducing some new elements of mystery to the reasons behind the were-wolves. My only complaint however, is the degree the lousy parennts-misunderstood teenager card is played. There isn't one set of decent parents in the whole book that seems to care about their children. That said, I thought it was better than Shiver, but I probably won't go out and buy it to own myself.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment