The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I actually wrote something!

After nearly pulling my hair out by it's hooker roots (yes I am in terrible need of a cut and color, but that is beside the point) I actually accomplished some decent writing yesterday! Okay, it was only a page, but it was something! I haven't had a chance to do any writing in my book for weeks! It has made me realize how much I've missed it!.  But even in doing that one page, I think my kids interrupted me oh.....I don't know how many times, I didn't keep track. It would only make it that much more frustrating! Anyway, writing that page seemed to be this little nibble of a treat I've been craving for entirely too long, only to have it yanked away! (yes, I relate to treats and sugar, what can I say? I have a major sweet tooth problem..) You won't be hearing from me much this next week. I leave for Girls Camp Monday morning, and will be out of comission for most of the week, so not only will I be kept from writing on my book, but on my blog, and writing reviews, and ahhh! Writing is like breathing to me! I guess I'll get caught up on that journal right? I hope you all have a great week and if you read any great books, let me know! I can always use a new read (regardless of why my husband my think)

1 comment: