The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Between the LinesBetween the Lines by Erin Klingler


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I have to admit, while Klingler did a great job of weaving the plots web of criminals, paper trails, drugs, and stolen artifacts, I was disapointed in the lack of suspense. There was never once in this book a time where I felt I just couldn't put it down. The romance was very predictable, and even tracking down the bad guy was predictable since she gave away who he was at the beginning. The only mystery being of how he was connected to it all and how they would prove it. I feel there was a lot of unreached potential with this plot. I have to stop at 3 stars.



View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment