The everyday life of an everyday woman with a passion for writing, and a dream… Mommeeeee! I need help wiping! Oh yes, and five little kids.

Monday, June 28, 2010

The Value Walk

Well, I finally managed to finish the Value Walk for Girls Camp, and someone suggested I put it online so here it is! If you look to the left you'll see under 'Pages' it is listed, just click on that and it will take you to to the page where it is posted.  The Theme for this camp is Daughter's of a King, and it was based off of the story Parable of the Princess' by Jenny Phillips. Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. You did a great job! I LOVE IT! Well written and I love the flow of it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting that, it was so great to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Hun! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete